Get to Know About Prime Site WorkOne of the many decisions you'll face when planning renovations to your home or place of business is selecting the appropriate building materials. While wood, brick, stone, vinyl, and fiber concrete have their places, property owners in Parker, Colorado, typically find another distinctive material, decorative concrete, to be wonderfully adaptable.
Indeed, a team of concrete design specialists like us at Prime Site Work & Concrete, Inc. might well be what you need to incorporate cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing features into your home remodeling plans in decorative concrete.
What Is Decorative Concrete?Decorative concrete is gorgeous concrete that can be infused with many looks and designs to provide eye-catching appeal to everything it is used for, instead of the simple, utilitarian, rough gray aspect you may be used to. Whether indoors or out, decorative concrete's variety of finishes, hues, and other design features may complement any aesthetic goals.
Benefits of Decorative ConcreteThere are several benefits to opting for stamped concrete, such as:
Stunning DesignsDecorative concrete offers a wide variety of possibilities for homeowners. We can make floors, walls, walkways, and path surfaces mimic the appearance of various materials with the help of decorative concrete. Pick your ideal appearance from these available options:
- Smooth, grooved, textured, stenciled, engraved, and etched are all examples of textures.
- Imitates natural materials such as stone, cobblestone, wood, brick, slate, shells, and more by being "stamped."
- Variations in color, marbling, and staining are possible in decorative concrete techniques.
Incredibly VersatileThere is a lot more than modern concrete solutions can achieve for homes. There are several ways in which decorative concrete can improve the aesthetic value of your property:
- Distinctive and eye-catching driveway designs
- Attractive, low-cost alternatives to natural stone walkways
- Stunning retaining walls that improve the look of your garden
- Beautiful surfaces for outdoor areas like porches and fireplaces
Resistance to DamageSidewalks and floors that receive a lot of foot activity typically wear out rapidly. Decorative concrete is an excellent option for both indoor and outdoor use because it:
- Resists scratches, scuffs, and chips
- Can take more weight before collapsing, making it more durable than other materials
- Is impervious to the claws of your furry friends
- Is perfect for high-traffic areas like driveways and parking lots
Ease of MaintenanceIt's a good idea to include items that simplify housekeeping in renovations. For this purpose, decorative concrete is ideal since it is so simple to care for.
- Clean dust and filth from a concrete floor by mopping it
- You should wax indoor concrete flooring annually
- The decorative concrete should be resealed every three to four years if used outdoors
We offer custom decorative concrete services, and our experts are here to help with ideas and input for the best effect and performance. For more information about our residential and commercial colored concrete services, please call Prime Site Work & Concrete, Inc. at either of these numbers- Phone: 720-445-1606/Mobile: 716-998-2571. You can also drop us a line through this Online Form.