Get to Know About Prime Site WorkStamped concrete can be used for a variety of purposes and looks great. It is commonly used in commercial buildings. We at Prime Site Work & Concrete, Inc. have also provided Parker, CO residents with many beautiful, patterned concrete driveways and pool decks.
What Is Stamped Concrete?We can make stamped concrete to mimic the appearance of other materials like stone, brickwork, stone, tile, or even timber for a fraction of the cost. Slate, Ashlar limestone, herringbone, cobblestone, and many more patterns are available. Also, stamped concrete can be tinted to essentially any hue. It lasts longer than common paving materials and costs less money overall. It's no surprise that ornamental stamped concrete is becoming increasingly popular in the region, especially among businesses and homeowners who need a durable surface for high-traffic pathways and patios.
Benefits of Stamped ConcreteThere are several benefits to opting for stamped concrete, such as:
- Pattern and Color Options - Since the concrete is made fresh at the job site, it can be customized to meet any need. We can stain the concrete to match your home's façade, the pool, the existing surfaces, or any other material. It's possible to make a new deck blend in with the rest of your landscape in this way. Because we can stamp concrete into almost any design, the possibilities for its use in construction are nearly endless.
- Outstanding Performance and Longevity - Your stamped concrete surfaces will look great and last a long time due to their superior durability. Unlike other outdoor materials, it can withstand the weight of people, furniture, pets, and youngsters without sinking in any one spot. Stamped concrete may look great indoors or out and perform well with minimal maintenance.
- Fast Installation - Stamped concrete is one of the quickest surfaces to install. As it is laid like slabs and takes significantly less effort, its installation is far speedier than that of pavers or real stone. You will spend less time without the use of your garage or outside area, and you can immediately resume your routine.
- Less Maintenance - Stamped concrete is a good choice for outdoor areas since it requires less upkeep. Even though stamped concrete has a high-end appearance and will need resealing only once a year. Resealing these areas will protect them from damage, such as chips or cracks, and will also keep their original color intact for as long as possible. The only maintenance they require is an occasional sweeping to keep them clean and clear of dirt and debris between resealing schedules.
- Cost-Effective - Stamped concrete is a great bargain compared to other exterior and interior surface alternatives. The lower total cost results from the reduced need for labor-intensive installation compared to other options like genuine stone or pavers. The concrete itself is cheaper than a lot of different options for flooring.
We offer customized stamped concrete services, and our team is here to help with color and design ideas for the best impact. For more information about our residential and commercial colored concrete services, please call Prime Site Work & Concrete, Inc. at either of these numbers- Phone: 720-445-1606/Mobile: 716-998-2571. You can also drop us a line through this Online Form.